Monday 18 July 2016

SOULMATEs

I’ve never believed in soul mates or in something I can’t see but we have a deep connection now I believe in destiny How can I feel I know you? There’s so much I need to say My God… I think I love you- What makes me feel this way? No longer am I denying what is so damn plain to see I just can’t keep from thinking that God created you for me And I know that you can feel it deeper than your blood and bone So come over here and love me make this empty heart your home We’re not getting any younger- I’m just waiting for a sign Why go looking any further? Let our two lives intertwine If you look into my eyes you’ll see lives we lived before We’ve had so many lifetimes and there will be ten thousand more I’ve never been more certain what I feel just can’t be wrong I know you are the soul mate I’ve been searching for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment