Monday 18 July 2016

SOME COLOURS NEVER FADE WITH TIME

You are my best friend, you belong in my heart, We go through ups and downs, but still nothing can tear us apart. I know you as a sister, and I will always care, Love, respect, and trust are the things we share.
I know you as a person, I especially know you as a friend, Our friendship is something that will never end. Right now, this second, this minute, this day, Our sisterhood is here, is here to stay.
My friendship with you is special and true, When we are together, we stick like glue. When I'm in the darkness that need some light, When you're by my side, I know things are all right.
Our friendship is so strong, it breaks down bars, Our friendship is also bright, like the sun and the stars. If we were in a competition for sisterhood, we would get a gold, Because responsibility and cleverness are the keys we hold.
I met you as a stranger, took you as a friend, I hope our long sisterhood will never end. Our friendship is like a magnet, it pulls us together, Because no matter where we are, our friendship will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment