Friday 22 July 2016

Amaze team

I really explore a bit today... don't know why I liked the way they treated me n my friend... nd most importantly the children's of native place... that's true they all belong from same religion.. but than too that affection from stranger is just unseen in real time... but today it just came in front of my eye in a blink I catched all of them they were guinely happy by teaching those kids... may be the kids have no interest but the selflessness I watched in their eyes just mesmerised me... how a person get happy by someone else smile today I got that....
Ppl are too different sm are just so simple nd easy going and some are just difficult to understand I remember each moment about that time each face all were learning from each other.... god reside in ourselves but its we who decide god b evil or angel... sm thought just make us skip our hearts beat but at the same time brings butterflies.....!
  Smile on the face that's real hunger in mind n heart for learning more was true yeah loving smone without expecting anything in return is just incredible n I seen all that today.... it made my day...
It gave me kick.. ♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment